Colour: Warm brunette
Length: About 20".
Wig Type: Lace Front
Lace Type: High Quality Swiss Lace (1.5 inches)
Parting: Any Direction
Material: Synthetic Fiber
Heat Resistant: Up To 150C Heat Resistant By Heat Tools.
Lace Front Warm Brunette Synthetic Wig
(apply to courses only)
1. A booking constitutes an offer by you when received by us and no contract shall exist until we have accepted your booking by confirming it in writing.
2. These Terms and Conditions apply to all contracts to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions, except for any additional applicable terms and conditions contained in any quotation we have given to you.
3. Payment is due before course commencement or registration whichever is the earliest. We reserve the right to charge interest and a fixed sum on overdue invoices at the rates applicable under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act.
4. Failure to pay any invoice when it falls due shall entitle us to suspend further work on any other order from you, without prejudice to any other right we may have. If you fail to adhere to the agreed payment terms, or genuine doubts arise as to your financial position, we reserve the right to suspend work on any order without liability until payment or satisfactory security for payment has been provided.
5. Places on our course may be limited and tendering payment does not ensure that your booking will be accepted. If the course is over-subscribed or we cannot accept your booking for any other reason we will refund your payment in full.
6. In the event that an individual delegate named on the booking form cannot attend, we will accept substitution of another delegate on condition that written notification of the substitution has been received by us prior to the course date.
7. We shall have the right to re-schedule courses or vary the content as and when we deem it necessary to do so, at our discretion. In those circumstances we shall notify you as soon as reasonably practicable and within 7 days of receiving such notification from us, you have the right to cancel in writing and receive a full refund of the price.
8. We shall have the right to cancel a course without notice, and we shall not be liable in any way whatsoever if a course does not take place
9. We shall endeavour to accommodate any request for a change of date in respect of in house training, or open courses, but where we agree, we shall treat your request as a notice of cancellation. You will be required to pay the full price for the new date, and will receive a refund of the price for the original date only in accordance with the cancellations policy in clause 10 below.
10. All cancellations must be made in writing prior to the commencement date of a course or the course registration date whichever is the earliest. Where courses are cancelled 21 days or more prior to course commencement a 50% fee will apply. In the event of non-attendance or course cancellations received less than 21 days prior to course commencement or registration date whichever is the earliest: full fees will be charged.
11. Our trainers have no authority to advise on any specific circumstances affecting your organisation and you should not rely on any comment made by a trainer without seeking specific advice from your own professional advisors.
12. We may provide course notes, reports and other documentation which is for the sole use of the named delegates. Course notes should not be relied upon as giving specific advice. Course notes, reports and other documents provided to delegates may not be reproduced in whole or in part without our permission in writing.
13. To the extent permitted by law, neither we nor our trainers will be liable to you by reason of negligence, breach of contract or otherwise for any loss whatsoever occasioned to any person or persons acting, omitting to act to refraining from acting in reliance upon, arising from or connected with any error or omission in any course material or the presentation of any course.
14. Certification – will be issued by our academy on the date of training providing all course fees are cleared and you have successfully passed the course. In the event of an extreme world emergency, certification may be delayed.
15. We reserve the right to increase or decrease the price of unsold courses at any time. The price of your chosen course will be confirmed when you’re booking is made and, with the exception of any errors, we will not increase this price once it has been confirmed. We reserve the right to correct any errors in advertised and confirmed prices and will do so as soon as we become aware of an error. We will notify you of any price discrepancies relating to your booking should they arise, but we strongly advise you to check that the final price of your booking is correct before making your final confirmation.
16. We reserve the right to alter the content, lecturers, timing and venue of the course for reasons beyond our control.
17. If clients fail to adhere to our policy then the client will be liable to make full payment of fees due. We reserves the right to cancel or change course dates or venues at any time without liability. In these circumstances we will offer at our discretion alternative options, a credit note or a refund of fees paid. We reserves the right to refuse any booking.
18. We will not be held responsible for any financial loss incurred by a client relating to travel and hotel reservations or any other associated costs. Hotels and other accommodation is booked by the client at the clients own risk. If a training course is cancelled at short notice or a course venue is changed resulting in costs being incurred by the client, we will not be held liable.
19. We cannot accept responsibility for unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. These include (but are not limited to adverse weather conditions, fire, pandemic, riot, war, terrorist activity (or threat of such activity), industrial dispute, natural disaster, or injuries and death of an individual(s) through accidental circumstances unconnected with ourselves. By making a booking you are accepting responsibility for any damage or loss caused by yourself or member of your party. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid to ourselves and/or the third party supplier. If you fail to do so, you will be responsible for meeting any claims subsequently made (together with our own and the other party’s full legal costs) as a result of your actions.
20. Force Majeure the Company shall not be liable for any default to any act of God, war or by act of the Queens’s enemies
21. In your courses and email confirmation you are giving information on insurance if your currently working in a salon please contact them about the new service you will be offering and if you’re starting your own business yearly insurance ranges from £100 to £500 per year and details of which will be giving in your training course. Godiva Academy does not accept any responsibility for students who fail to obtain public liability insurance. We do not accept any injury or accident to clients resulting from students following instructions they learn on courses. Godiva Academy courses are practical and interactive courses made and designed for people to train and go into work places or start their business. Each course has a set criteria of hours before practicing on real clients. If at